ID Card Requests
BYUH ID Card Requests
Students: send an email request to IDcard@byuh.edu.
Employees and dependents needing a new or replacement ID should send a request email to email@example.com. When sending a request, the following information will be needed:
- ID purpose (i.e. renewal, replacement, new)
- Full name
- ID number
- Status (i.e. student, faculty, dependent, etc.)
- Photo (if you do not require a new photo, then request "Keep Photo Same")
Human Resources will create the ID and you will receive an email when it is ready to be picked up at the HR office. If you need to take a picture then you will need to come into the HR office before we can create your ID.
ID Card Benefits
Employees, spouses, and dependents are eligible to receive a BYU–Hawaii ID card. University personnel and their immediate family members who receive ID cards agree to abide by the BYU–Hawaii Honor Code and Dress and Grooming Standards. The following facilities and activities are available to those with a BYUH ID.
- Use of University library
- Use of University athletic facilities (swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, etc.)
- Bookstore discount
- Reduced rates on tickets to athletic and performance series on campus
More details on the services available can be found on our ID Card Benefits page.