Are you currently employed at BYU–Hawaii or PCC?
If you are currently employed at BYU–Hawaii or at PCC as a student employee then please click on the link below. You will be directed to login to Workday. In order to apply for jobs please click on the "Career" icon on the Workday home page. From there, select "Internal Job Board".
Are you an outside candidate looking to find a job at BYU–Hawaii?
If you are a student and do not currently work at BYU–Hawaii or PCC then please click on "External Job Board for Student Jobs" below. If you are not a student and do not currently work at BYU–Hawaii then please click on "External Job Board for Non-Student Jobs" below. Non-students are ineligible to apply for student jobs. If you are not a student at BYU–Hawaii and apply for a student job, your application will be declined.
By clicking on one of the links below you will be directed to our external job board where you will need to create an account in order to apply. Students do not automatically have access to Workday and will receive a Workday account after they are hired at BYU–Hawaii or PCC.
- For individuals who have a disability or need special assistance completing their application, please contact the Human Resources office in the Lorenzo Snow Administration Building, Room #136, lower level near the Aloha Center Ballroom entrance. You may also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (808) 675-3713.
- Computer kiosks are available to apply for jobs outside of the Human Resources office in the Lorenzo Snow Administration Building or in the Aloha Center.
BYU–Hawaii does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, age, color, sex, disability, veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. BYU–Hawaii’s commitment to equal opportunity includes and applies to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training
- Upgrading, promoting, and transferring
- Discipline, layoff, and termination
- Conditions and privileges of employment
- Compensation and benefits
Employment Opportunities and Services at Related Institutions