Employee Assistance Program
Last year a new Beacon Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP) was introduced and has already been used by many. Some of you may be feeling anxious and worried as we isolate and practice social distancing during the current pandemic. This benefit can be an important source of help to employees who are feeling stressed and overwhelmed. There are so many new challenges we are facing.
Below is a brief outline of how this benefit works, some of the challenges the EAP can help you address, and how to get started. This benefit is available to both employees (not including students), and those in your household.
How the EAP works
- Confidential... neither BYUH or DMBA is aware who uses this benefit
- Staffed by licensed, professional counselors
- Visits can be in person, phone, or video
- Up to three sessions per situation per year
- Clinical assistance available 24/7/365
Counseling to help you with...
- Depression, anxiety, stress, grief, loss
- Strengthening relationships
- Addiction assessment and treatment recommendations
- Balancing work and life situations
- Achieving professional goals
- Planning for significant life events
- Sorting through legal matters
To get started
Contact 1 (844) 280-9629 or go to https://myeaphelper.mybeaconwellbeing.com/