It's that time of the year again! On Monday, September 28 all regular part-time and full-time employees received an inbox task from Workday to complete a self-evaluation for their 2020 performance review. The steps for the annual performance review are as follows.
- Employee completes a self-evaluation
- Manager completes an evaluation for each employee that directly reports to them
- Manager and employee meet to discuss performance
- Manager submits evaluation in Workday
- HR reviews for completion
- Manager acknowledges in Workday that the performance discussion took place
- Employee acknowledges in Workday that the performance discussion took place
The deadline for performance reviews is Friday, November 6. Employees and managers will receive weekly reminders from HR throughout the process. The merit process will kick off in Workday beginning Monday, November 2. Please remember that performance reviews are directly tied to merit and therefore should be conducted prior to assigning merit increases.
The timeline for the performance review process is listed below. This process is a shared responsibility, therefore, it is critical that we meet deadlines and ensure all performance evaluations are completed by the November 6, 2020 deadline.
|Begin Employee Self-Evaluation||9/28/2020||9/28/2020|
|End Employee Self-Evaluation||10/11/2020||10/11/2020|
Performance Discussions Start
|10/12/2020 to 11/6/2020||10/12/2020 to 11/6/2020|
|Employee Relations reviews for completion||As they come||As they come|
|Performance Discussions End||11/6/2020||11/6/2020|
For additional information, please refer to the Annual Performance Evaluation PowerPoint prepared by Human Resources. If you have questions, please contact Noemi Paddock ( email@example.com ) or Rainn Takashima ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).