Phone: (808) 675-3713
Fax: (808) 675-3657
Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career at BYU–Hawaii. We offer a variety of employment opportunities, a competitive employment package and an attractive work environment that supports diversity and excellence. Whether you are a current employee of BYU–Hawaii or contemplating joining us, we hope you will find information and services that will help to enhance your personal and professional life.
|If you are a current student or employee and have a BYUH Net ID, click below.||
If you do NOT have a BYUH Net ID, click below.
- Click on one of the links above to access the job listings.
- Internal Applicants are those who currently have a CES Net ID from BYU–Hawaii past, present, or future. You will be directed to Self-Service in PeopleSoft HR/SA. There, they will be able to see Student, Faculty and Staff/Administrative positions. The navigation for this is: my.byuh.edu > PeopleSoft Human Resources > Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers. There you will be able to search for the different types of jobs and sort through them by category or job type.
- External Applicants are those who never received a CES Net ID from BYU–Hawaii. You will be directed to a site where they can apply for Faculty, Staff/Administrative or Temporary/Special Instructor positions. Before you can apply for a position, you will need to create a Username and Password. You will also need to upload a resume and complete a profile. After you have filled in your contact information, you will be able to search for the different types of jobs and sort through them by category or job type. You can alsp access job openings at jobs.byuh.edu.
- Click on the position you wish to apply for, read the position description and click Apply Now.
- Complete the application and upload all required documents. Note: Acceptable file formats for resume and other required materials are DOC, DOCX, PDF, RTF or TXT. To get to the next section of the application, click on the Next button located on the far right. Administrative or Faculty positions may require additional documents such as a cover letter, resume or curriculum vitae, letters of recommendation, sample syllabus, and transcripts. For student positions, the required documents may include a clearance form. To attach a document, go to Career Home and click on the Cover Letters and Attachments link under the My Career Tools box.
- Submit the completed application. Note: Saving the application without clicking submit will render the application inaccessible for consideration or review.
- Once an online application has been submitted, you will be able to apply for other positions without having to fill in the same general information again.
- After the position has closed the Disposition of your application should change to Route.
- Login and go to the Careers page in PeopleSoft Self Service.
- Under the My Career Tools section, you will see all of the applications that you have submitted in the “My Applications” grid.
- The “My Applications” grid displays the Status of each application.
- Next to each application is an “Application Checklist” which lists all the items that are required for the application process to be completed.
- For external applicants, log in to the “External” job page and follow steps 2-5.
- For individuals who have a disability or need special assistance completing their application, please contact the Human Resources Services Office in the Lorenzo Snow Administration Building, Room #136, lower level near the Aloha Center Ballroom entrance. You may also contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at (808) 675-3713.
- Computer kiosks are available to apply for jobs outside of the Human Resource Services Office in the Lorenzo Snow Administration Building or in the Aloha Center.
|Employment Opportunities and Services in Related Institutions|
|BYU–Hawaii, an equal opportunity employer, is owned and operated by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Personal adherence to the principles and standards of the Church is required of each University employee, including the BYU–Hawaii Honor Code and Dress and Grooming standards. LDS employees also accept as a condition of employment the standards of conduct consistent with qualifying them for temple privileges. Preference is given to LDS applicants, as authorized under Title 41 CFR § 60-1.5 (a)(6). In accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act, applicants selected for employment must be eligible to work in the United States before beginning employment.|