Phone: (808) 675-3713
Fax: (808) 675-3657
1. Open positions are found in PeopleSoft ► Self Service ► Recruiting Activities ► Careers
2. The Careers Home page has everything you need to apply for jobs online and check the status of your applications
- Search with keywords or just sort all jobs posted for students by clicking the Category &/or Job Family column header to group position types.
- Browse through the details of each job by clicking the Job Title.
3. From the open Job Posting page, click the Apply Now button to begin the process
- Add/Upload your resume if required.
- Resumes are stored in the system so you can easily reuse them.
- Complete the Application.
- Some positions require a resume and work experience but not all do.
- The Job Posting should tell you what to include in the Required Documents section.
- Click Next to continue to the Questionnaire & References page.
- Fill out the Application Questionnaire and Additional Information.
4. Submit your application
- If you hit Save, your application will not be submitted but will be available for you to come back and continue editing.
- You must read and agree to the Terms and Agreements in order to click the final Submit button.
- You will receive an email confirming your successful application submission.
5. Watch the status of your application(s) on your Careers Home page
- Go to PeopleSoft Self Service ► Recruiting Activities ► Careers and click the Job Title to see details & updates on your status.
- Check your BYUH email account for notifications and communication from the hiring department(s).
*** If you are applying for a leadership position, be sure you have completed the i-Lead program before you apply or you will not be eligible for that position.